- Located on the Kenya -Tanzania border, under the slopes of Mt. Kilimanjaro, Amboseli National Park is 390 square km. It was established in 1974. The name Amboseli is the Maasai word for “dust devils”.
- Special Features: Famous for its spectacular views of Africa’s highest peak, snow-capped Mt. Kilimanjaro. Legend has it that Queen Victoria gave the mountain to her grandson, the German Kaiser Wilhelm, as a present! Two springs provide year-round water. Thousands of waterfowls and flamingos are attracted to the watering holes found in Amboseli. Amboseli is divided into four basic areas, determined by vegetation and topography.
- Animals: lions, elephants, giraffes, leopards & a host of numerous plains game such as impalas, zebras, gnus and buffaloes are seen almost all year round. Circle K Safaris organizes daily trips to this world re-known location.
- Accommodations: Amboseli has a range of accommodation to suit all budgets, tastes and interests. There are very basic campsites where you can pitch a tent and sleep under canvas in the wild, well-appointed safari lodges, luxury tented camps with large, fully furnished tents, small private camps for your exclusive use and much more. The Serena group of hotels has excellent lodge facilities in this area.
Amboseli National Park
- 02 nights accommodation
- Meals on Full Board
- 8 seater luxury Tour Van
- Services of a professional Tour Driver & Guide
- Pick up & drop off. (As per the agreed location)
- Refreshment during the Safari.
- Comprehensive game drives
- Park fees