- Kidepo Valley National Park is a 1436 km2 national park in the Karamoja region in northwest Uganda. Kidepo is rugged savannah, dominated by the 2750m Mount Morungole and transected by the Kidepo and Narus Rivers. Perennial water makes River Kidepo an oasis in the semi-desert which hosts over 86 mammal species including lion, cheetah, leopard, bat-eared fox, giraffe – as well as almost 500 bird species. The Kidepo Valley National Park was established in the 1960s.
- Circle K Safaris clients who have visited this park come back with incredible stories of the diversity encountered here. A small park, in relation to other parks in East Africa, Kidepo Valley National Park offers a rich menu encompassing wild animals and bird species, difficult to find elsewhere within established National Parks.
- Each year, Circle K Safaris sends hundreds of clients to this gem of a park in Uganda.
Kipedo Valley National Park
- Meals on Full Board
- 8 seater luxury Tour Van
- Services of a professional Tour Driver & Guide
- Pick up & drop off. (As per the agreed location)
- Refreshment during the Safari.
- Comprehensive game drives
- Park fees